Office space in
Zurich’s prime location
With style, elegance and history
The historic building Mythenquai 10/Marsstrasse 2 on Zurich’s lakeside promenade was designed by architect Otto Honegger and completed in 1930. It was used as the headquarters of the Vita life insurance company operating at the time. An extension to Alfred-Escher-Strasse followed in 1952.
Today’s headquarters of the Zurich Insurance Group was comprehensively redesigned by the architectural firm Krischanitz ZT GmbH. A new u-shaped building was added to the existing building Mythenquai 10/Marsstrasse 2, which is protected as a historic landmark.
The architects created a multiple ensemble, whose elements are characterized and distinguished from each other by different materials. The building meets the high requirements of sustainable construction, including LEED Platinum, Minergie-P and Minergie-ECO certifications.
Rooms for visions, ideas and goals
After the building has been renovated, the approx. 1,625 sqm of office space at Marsstrasse 2 will be let.
- Available immediately or by arrangement
- Two elevator accesses and stairways
- Underground garage with parking spaces
- Storage space up to approx. 250 sqm
The tenants are free in designing their office space. The spaces will be let in the advanced tenant fit-out.
- Hybrid ceilings (incl. ventilation, cooling, acoustics)
- Underlay floor incl. cable ducts to accommodate the floor covering
- Electrical and structured cabling (Cat. 6), server room per floor
- Fully equipped sanitary facilities
- High-quality kitchenette per floor
- 3 pre-installed meeting rooms per floor
- Kaba-Star or comparable locking system
At an exclusive Zurich address
The building at Marsstrasse 2 is located in the attractive and world-famous financial and insurance district around Zurich’s lakeside. Within walking distance there is a wide range of restaurants, bars, hotels and shopping opportunities. The lake of Zurich is not only across the street, but also dominates the view from the 5th floor. Due to the central location, the traffic connection is excellent. The train station Enge can be reached easily within walking distance. Many public transport lines lead in the immediate vicinity in all directions of the city (Zurich HB, Bellevue, Stadelhofen, etc.) and the Zurich airport can be reached by car and public transport in less than half an hour.